Aaron Brown on Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:22:18 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] DSL

As I said before, Voicenets DSL is a great thing, once you get it.  It
takes a while due to the back log at Covad.  They are swammped and aare
trying to fill the orders they get, but you end up waiting for a month or
more.  Once you get it, you have a solid connection.  In the areas it is
available the phone lines can handle the traffic, so you dont have any
slow downs, and to make things better, you can make your home PC into a
server.  Voicenet gives you static IP addresses and lets you do anything
you want with them.

--
-Rune

Einsteins theory of Relativity mean that no matter what direction you go
in life you have a relative that has a theory...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...