Aaron Brown on Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:35:11 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] DSL

I dont think so man, the news servers just plain rock, there is hardly
anyone connected to them cause no ne uses newsfeeds these days, solid
connections and fast flow of information.  As for South Jersey, I know for
a fact (since my Dad lives down there) That it is the crappy Phone lines,
and out of all the ISP's he has tried Voicenet is the only one that gives
him the least amount of trouble.

As for the Tech support are you basing your oppinions on 3 years ago? I
knew several people that used to work there.  I was told a few a while ago
couldnt configure themselves out of a paper bag, but they never lasted
long.  For the most part the people in the Tech Support Dept were Very
knowledgeable (within the past 2 years of what I have heard).  But like
everywhere not everyone knows everything, and sometimes it is out of their
control.  Like when it is phone line related.

I have been using Voicenet for 2 years now, and never had a problem with
them, there was the outages once in a while, but that you will get
everywhere.

--
-Rune

Einsteins theory of Relativity mean that no matter what direction you go
in life you have a relative that has a theory...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...