Brent Stoltzfus on Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:28:42 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] dual ethernet hassles

Hi,
I went through the same thing with RH 52.  I built a router with 3 NICs for
our company's router (two networks and a cable modem).

Following files are in /etc directory:
Use vi or an editor of choice to set up the following files - comments are
in parenthesis.

conf.modules alias eth0 ne (ne is for ne2000 and compatibles use the one for
your type of adapter)

  alias eth1 ne
  alias eth2 ne     (continue for as many adapters as you have)
  options eth0 -o ne-0 io=300 irq=10  (replace addresses and irqs with your
values)
   options eth1 -o ne-1 io=320 irq=5
  options eth2 -o ne-2 io=360 irq=12  (continue for as many adapters as you
have)

Brent Stoltzfus