valiant on Sun, 17 Oct 1999 19:03:23 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Question on ADSL

Let me guess Greg, Did the last name of this fella you spoke with End with the
letter C?  I was given such rude treatment that was outright offensive that I
emailed and phone the VP of voicenet.  Yes, a whole two months of wasted time
and money.  That's why I'm looking around.
Jonathan