LeRoy D. Cressy on Fri, 19 Nov 1999 18:45:38 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] segfaults with mikmod and mp3blaster

Thanks for this little tidbit of information as to where the ncurses libs are.

LeRoy

--
          0 0      L & R Associates
           "       Home Page:    http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/

LeRoy D. Cressy     	 /\_/\		mailto:ldc@netaxs.com
Computer Consulting 	( o.o )		Phone (215) 535-4037