Mental on Mon, 6 Dec 1999 20:35:21 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Motherboard Suggestion Request

On Mon, Dec 06, 1999 at 08:24:14PM -0500, M. Simons wrote:

> Greetings
>
>   I am trying to throw together a box for a webserver and am looking for
> suggestions on motherboards.
<SNIP>

> Anyways, I am open to all suggestions, and all suggestions and pointers
> are greatfully appreciated, thanks.
>
> msimons@caip.rutgers.edu

Well, you outlined a couple possiblilitys. When I was looking at
motherboards, I decided on an ASUS p2b-ls. Its a pretty rockin board.
On board 10/100 intel ether express pro (good linux support), on board
Adaptec 7890 U2W SCSI (Again, good linux support). Have a look at
ASUS's homepage. They make some quality parts. I'm loving this board
and the Cheetah HD I picked up.

If I were you I'd spend a little more time and outline what you want
in more detail.

Mental
--
"Well shes 18 in dog years... heh heh"