Tom Joyce on Fri, 10 Dec 1999 21:02:10 -0500 (EST)

Re: [Plug] Anybody know how...

This is set by the ISP or yourself if you are running alone.

If you are a running your own box you can edit the specific lines in the
httpd.conf file as root.

The file is /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf {or maybe httpsd.conf}

I believe what you want to do is add the addhandler directive.

 http://www.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_mime.html#addhandler

Specifics I am not sure about because I use a cgi-bin with the scriptalias
directive

http://www.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_alias.html#scriptalias

 but looking on the Apache Web page you should be able to find what you
need:

Tom