Charles Stack on Mon, 3 Jan 2000 13:55:13 -0500 (EST)

RE: apt (was: Re: [Plug] redhat 6.1 insllation)

Redhat 6.1 provides an "Update Agent" (available under GNOME) that will go
out to the RH site, provide you with a list of updates, and pull down those
updates your request and install them automatically for you.  It's the first
thing I do after I perform an install.  It's very similar to "Windows
Update" for those of you who still have Win98 machines laying around.
Also, GnomeRPM provides RPM Find if you want to do it manually.