Aarune J. Oracle on Sat, 8 Jan 2000 16:46:21 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Access

I like kingston cards, they have never failed me, I use them in all of my
clients machines, from, windows 95 to NT4.0 and in my Linux box, the older
ones run great under ne2000 drivers, and the 10/100 run under the tulip
drivers.  Pretty standard, also 3com makes a great card, those are the
only ones i would trust.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

it's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets another beer.
		-- Cheers

narcolepulacyi, n.:
The contagious action of yawning, causing everyone in sight to also yawn.
                -- "Sniglets", Rich Hall & Friends