Robin Blinder on Tue, 18 Jan 2000 06:03:49 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] sorry. but, i am kinda lost :)

i just installed linux mandrake on one hard drive..
but, i am about as computer illiterate as they get.. i
can't re-install windows because it changed the MBR,
and i want to run linux because i have heard it is
really a lot better then the cursed windows (which
crash waay to much for my liking)
  i am in philly, and want to know what the best
approach to learning linux are.. it doesn't configure
to my modem right.. (if i dial directly to a BBS it
works. but, when i set it to dial my isp.. it doesn't
work.. it kinda gets stuck..)
  well, any ideas of where i can learn linux? or maybe
someone that could help point me in the right
direction? i am not knowledgeable about computers
(well, since the days of vic-20 and c-64).. please,
some help or advice..

AIM- zugabezugabe
yahoo messenger - tanzwut0
anything appreciated..