LeRoy D. Cressy on Sat, 19 Feb 2000 10:20:44 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Usability Issues.

fourje wrote:

> I personally believe that if you create an Win/NT style interface for
> Linux, then you'll end up with win/NT style problems.

I gave a talk this past Wednesday to the PADS group about installing Corel Linux
on some systems that have everything from frame buffer video cards to scsi
CD's.  When the installation is attempting to do an X install and build an
XF86Config file before anything gets installed there are problems just like you
just mentioned.

Have a good Day

LeRoy
> My tuppence worth
> Let the flames come - and careful folks - I'm no troll.
>
> Dave E. <Very Big Grin>

          0 0      Linux Force, Inc. http://www.LinuxForce.net
           "       Home Page:    http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/

LeRoy D. Cressy     	 /\_/\		mailto:ldc@netaxs.com
Computer Consulting 	( o.o )		Phone (215) 535-4037