Aarune J. Oracle on Sat, 19 Feb 2000 22:44:59 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] RH install, problem creating partitions

Did you use the install disk from the CD or did you try to download the
new install image from RH's site?

--
-Rune

In a display of perverse brilliance, Carl the repairman mistakes a room
humidifier for a mid-range computer but manages to tie it into the network
anyway.
		-- The 5th Wave

it's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer... boy gets another beer.
		-- Cheers