Bob Suchowierski on Sun, 20 Feb 2000 10:52:55 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] RH install, problem creating partitions

I have seen this error trying to do a custom installation across 2 drives with
RH6.1

Are you using the disk druid partitioning software (which IMHO is a piece of
garbage)?  If so, this could be the source of your problem.  Disk Druid not
appear to allow you to set up primary/extended partitions like fdisk allowed
you to.

Bob