Martin DiViaio on Wed, 22 Mar 2000 15:36:06 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] rescue disks on cd

For those who don't go to meetings or just want to do it themselves...

I've found two sources for the small/business-card size CR-R blanks.

http://www.mediasupply.com/store/bizcard.html is one. The disks are 5min
and 48sec in duration and you must buy a minimum of 25 at $2.29 each.
Discounts are available for larger quanties of 50 or more. The website
also offers duplication services.

http://www.xdr2.com/ offers the same blanks described above but will
sell in small quanties at $3.79 each. They also offer the mini cd size
that are 21min in duration for $1.83 each. They offer jewel cases for
the disks as well for $0.67 each. Their website is very poorly designed
but there are links to go directly to the information on the mini-sized
blanks.

If anyone knows of other/better sources please let me know.