Rebecca Ore on Wed, 5 Apr 2000 19:49:57 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Advocacy

On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 05:33:31PM -0400, Steven J Pulito wrote:

> solution.  However to discount Linux merely because of the 'zealots' is
> either a sign of immaturity or ignorance.  Eventually the PHB that chooses
> MS even when Linux better suits his needs will find himself losing ground
> to his competitors who are thoughtfully evaluating the situation.

People look for programs that do what they need to have done first,
then OS and computers.  Linux is still missing critical programs for
some businesses, certainly as far as open source is concerned.

A thoughtful evaluation of my requirements indicate that a MS box is a
future purchase before next tax season.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net