Emmett Plant on Thu, 6 Apr 2000 06:47:17 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Advocacy

For many years I shied away from Apple products, even though I knew
about their technological breakthroughs, because I knew just one asshole
who proselytized about Macs all the time. It happens.

--E

--
Emmett 'emmett' Plant
emmett@slashdot.org