Daniel W. Ottey on Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:38:37 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Netscape 6 PR1

I agree whole-heartedly with this guy's opinion.  About a week or two ago
I was playing around with a version of mozilla that I found.  Ithad the
same basic look and feel as this new pre-release of NS6.  I didn't like it
at all - too cluttered and just weird.  It reminded me of something which
I felt must hav ebeen written in some weird programming language - like
how tcl/tk apps look a lot different than standard apps.  I deleted the
mozillaa right then because I couldn't bare to use it.  I figured when
Netscape finally did release the new version, that they would use the
regular programming language (or sumthin) and get it to look atleast
somewhat like what I am used to in Netscape 4.x.  Well form what I see
today of this pre-release, its crap.  I don't know HOW they think they're
going to pull users from IE...  In fact, I think they're going to loose
users.

Thats just my opinion....

Daniel W. Ottey
Pre-Junior Information Systems Student