No Name Provided on Sat, 6 May 2000 21:07:53 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] E-mail HowTo

I'm going to move my Domain from a hosting service to my linux system and need
a little help, ok more then I know

The transfer of the domain I understand, but the e-mail part is questionable..

I need help or a recommended guide on how to setup a mail server and how do I
transfer my e-mail accounts from one hosting server to my mail server? without
interference. So...

Personal opinions on what type of server to use is open..

What do I need to do this? What are the steps I should take? Is their any
software that I need or should be thinking about buying?  I searched for
HowTo's but no real luck on the complete task. I'm hoping somebody has done
this and took some notes if so please send me some notes or point me to a book
that will help.

-jimS