Michael W. Ryan on Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:24:10 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] T1 Connections..

Yes, it is possible to run phone lines through a T1 (I forget how many).
My boss at MEI had worked for Electronics Boutique, and this is what they
did to expand the number of phone lines they had at night (the stores
dialed into to do their data transfer then).  I forget what the techinque
is called.  I'll see if I can find out the name.

Michael W. Ryan, MCP, MCT     | OTAKON 2000
mryan@netaxs.com              | Convention of Otaku Generation
http://www.netaxs.com/~mryan/ | http://www.otakon.com/

No, I don't hear voices in my head;
I'm the one that tells the voices in your head what to say.