Andrew Auderieth on Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:59:45 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] [PLUG-Announce]today's meeting (8/2/2000) (convention news)

> The unusual part is the Republican National
> Convention that's currently going on in Philly.  Protestors were blocking
> streets yesterday, I haven't seen the news today.  If possible, you may
> want to use public transportation.

You might want to check out this site that one of our programmers worked
on setting up:

http://www.phillyimc.org/

They have a bunch of ppl running around the city with cell phones, and are
reporting up to the minute news on the site about protests/blockades/etc.

--
				Andrew Auderieth
				      CEO

http://www.serve.com/					   info@mail.serve.com