Darxus on Sun, 3 Sep 2000 12:08:27 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] identd question

It's in perl.  The homepage is http://p8ur.op.het.net/midentd/

> BTW, this whole thing got started when I tried to log in to EFnet for our
> IRC channel.  for some reason I can only find one server on EFnet that

I figured it wasn't a coincidence :)

> doesn't insist on identd (irc.ais.net) and that one server has been
> unreachable for a week now (unable to find route to host).

Yeah, a lot of IRC servers require ident these days.  Security or
something.  Have you actually gone through the full list at
http://www.efnet.org/servers.html ?

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com