Stephen Brown on Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:43:58 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] NIC cards...

The netgear cards work quite well, and are cheap ~$20.
I have put them in at least 10 boxes with no problems to speak of
under Linux or Windoze. Uses the stock tulip driver (and even includes
the Linux driver source on the driver disk you get in the box).

Steve

--
Stephen Brown           Data Clarity, Inc.
steve@dataclarity.net   1-877-496-3527   fax: 801-382-1525