Laurence Sigmond on Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:38:40 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Wireless internet

Dear Plug-ers,

I am interested in having wireless internet from my Linux laptop in the
tri-state region: Eastern PA, South NJ and DE, for example.  It looks
like there may be several options:  a modem connected to a cell phone,
a CDPD device and something called a cellular modem (?).  I have found
vendors (surprise!) not very knowledgeable about their own products
and services.  I would much appreciate hearing about anyone else's
experience or suggestions where to look or read.

Thanks, Laurence

--
laurence@logsys.com         215 843 8747