Bill Jonas on Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:33:42 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] NIC cards...

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Stephen Brown wrote:

>The netgear cards work quite well, and are cheap ~$20.

I think I'm about the 3rd person to come out in support of them.  :)  I
wasn't going to speak up, but I didn't recall seeing the model number
mentioned anywhere (not sure if they have more than one model of 100BTX
NIC).  The full model name is "Netgear FA310TX".

Apologies if somebody already said this.

Bill
--
>Ever heard of .cshrc?             | "Linux means never having to delete
That's a city in Bosnia. Right?    |  your love mail." -- Don Marti
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc  |  http://www.billjonas.com/
on the intuitiveness of commands.) |  http://www.harrybrowne.org/