Stephen Brown on Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:49:11 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] secure tcp/ip communication

If you are writing the all the apps, don't forget OpenSSL - more of a s
learning curve than drop in tunnels, but you can integrate tightly with
the application and doe encryption and authorization through SSL/TLS.
And because it is in the app, you don't need to set up the tunnel on
all the boxes in the network. You will only need to manage the
certificates
if you are using SSL for auth.

--
Stephen Brown           Data Clarity, Inc.
steve@dataclarity.net   1-877-496-3527   fax: 801-382-1525