Jeff Abrahamson on Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:32:05 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] web-based email

I want to run a web mail interface on my home machine for access when
not at home. (Actually, not for me, but forget that part.)

I've been looking at acmemail (cf. freshmeat).

Anyone have any experience or suggestions?

Note that I'm *not* talking about wanting an account. I'm talking
about wanting to set up something on my own machine at home, together
with my existing httpd, to allow mail access from outside. The license
must be GPL, BSD, artistic, or other "do what you will" type license.

--
 Jeff Abrahamson
 610/270-4845