Jeff Abrahamson on Fri, 20 Oct 2000 16:48:31 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] meeting at the Pennsylvania Convention Center

On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 03:11:05PM -0400, Andrew White wrote:
> [snip]
>
> I am working on finding out what, if any, computer displays
> may be available.  DCANet will be able to provide an SDSL-based
> T1 circuit with 8 ethernet ports in the Cafe as well -- at
> no charge to PLUG.

Thanks a lot, Andrew. It's really cool to have you able and willing to
arrange this kind of stuff.

I very much like the idea of our meeting at PCC. It seems like the
best situation that's come up for us.

--
 Jeff Abrahamson
 610/270-4845