mg on Sun, 29 Oct 2000 17:34:39 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] BA DSL revisted

I'm sure everyone is completely sick of this subject by now so please
forgive me. :)

Mostly through PLUG I've heard how bad BA DSL sucks. Is it their Infospeed
dsl that sucks or just any dsl that uses BA lines? I'm so ready to switch
to DSL after the second looooong @home outage in as many weeks. I
wanted to go with speakeasy but I've found out that Covad has no plans to
offer service in my area, so that about leaves BA. However, I dont want to
switch to a (slightly) more expensive service only to have the same crap
service.

Thanks,
mg