Steven M. Castellotti on Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:12:59 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Question...

> p.s. if anyone has any i-openers that haven't been modded yet let me
> know.  I'm interested in a couple more for around the house plus i could
> be of use to you setting yours up.  i'm just getting the last of the kinks
> out of this one (have had this V1 i-opener boxed up until this weekend)

	Actually, I have a quesiton about mine. A friend and I ordered our a
couple of days after the big rush, and didn't get them until June. Mine
came with the the epoxy over the bios chip. We ordered replacement bios
chips, and as carefully as possible carved away the epoxy. I popped out
my original chip, put in the new one, and now I can't anything other
than the green power light to turn on when I hook it up to the juice. My
friends doesn't even light up.

	Pretty sure they're both fried, but do you have any suggestions?

--
Steve Castellotti
Systems Programmer