Beldon Dominello on Sat, 4 Nov 2000 21:27:28 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Philadelphia Linux User Group Info Update

Dear Ms. Stapleton,

I am the Public Information Moderator for the Philadelphia Linux Users'
Group (PLUG).  I'd like to send this updated information for your
website (http://www.philly-tech.com/archives/2000/11/comingup.asp) about
our group.

We have outgrown our IQ Group home and are now meeting in the Overloook
Cafe in the Pennsylvania Convention Center, although we still meet the
first Wednesday of the month from 7 - 9 PM.  Our URL has also changed to
http://www.phillylinux.org.

We also have a sister group, the Philadelphia Debian Society, which
meets at the IQ Group on the third Wednesday of each month.  Would it be
possible to post their information as well?

Please fee free to contact me at this address if you need any more
information or clarification.

Thank you, in advance, for your help.

    Tony Dominello