Darxus on Sat, 4 Nov 2000 22:04:00 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] please vote

That's pretty much it.  I think a lot of us have a lot in common.  I
think, in the long run, we'll all be better off if all of us vote.

(717) 787-5280
- pennsylvania voter registration info.  They can tell you where to vote,
and whatever you may need to know about registration.  If you're not
currently registered, it's too late for this election.  There are a couple
things mostly involving drivers licenses that can cause you to be
registered -- I wasn't sure if I still was.  I called and found out I am.

I do have a specific candidate I'd prefer you to vote for, but it's much
more important to me that you vote for who you feel is best.

I'll be voting for a third party candidate.  Some people think this is a
waste of my vote.  I believe the opposite.  I believe that a vote for a
republican or a democrat is a waste of a vote.  They will only continue to
make the government worse.

The more people who vote for third parties this year, the more people will
take them seriously and vote for them next time.

Maybe as a result of my vote for a third party, a president I will despise
will be elected.  The government will get worse.

So be it.  Perhaps more people will wake up.  Maybe next time they'll
vote.  Maybe next time will be too late, and more drastic action will
be required.

Like many problems, I believe that on a large enough scale, this one is
self correcting.  Your decesion only affects how long and unpleasant the
correction process will be.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com