Aaron Ross on Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:50:59 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] The NIC card blues

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, you wrote:

> So I am uncertain if this is a problem related to the inner workings of the
> machine or if it is a problem related to the network cards..

  i would guess that it's just the cards, but it's hard to tell from the info you've given so far.

  once you get the pci cards back in there, try the newer driver that michael suggested in his reply
  and send us some error messages and more info on what you did. then maybe we'll be able to help
  more.

  Aaron