Inkdog.com Staff on Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:43:32 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] The NIC card blues

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Leone <turgon@mike-leone.com>
To: <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: [PLUG] The NIC card blues

heheh not sure on the drivers...

I think it was the latest version and it was the tulip.c version that I
tried...

But no one has a problem with Netgear?

I know I ran into some problems with Networksolutions cards.... cause they
did not use the tulip driver properly...

And I think I got a linksys LAN II card or something... That was also a
headache...

I got some older PCI 3 com ones here at work that are 10 base T but work
fine... I dont have to install anything.. I just put them in and they work
:)  That would be ideal... I am tired of fecking around with drivers and
cards and blah blah blah

Gives me a headache