Darxus on Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:17:27 -0500

[PLUG] february meeting location - convention center / cigna

At the last (january) meeting, there was discussion of holding the next
(february) meeting at cigna instead of the convention center.

I didn't notice significant objection at the meeting.  Either way, we
should make a decesion.

CIGNA:
better (classroom style) environment for presentations
requires list of attendees

Convention Center:
excellent location

CIGNA isn't difficult to get to, but the convention center is in the same
building as the Market East train station, and, well, it's the convention
center.

The convention center has a wide open space with lots of chairs, but isn't
wonderfully suited to presentations.  CIGNA is a large classroom
environment, with sufficient space, and all the chairs we could need.

If you put your name on the guest list for CIGNA last time, you would't
need to do so again.

The CIGNA host also happens to be the person presenting for the next
meeting - Tony Dominello.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com