Michael Leone on Tue, 9 Jan 2001 22:07:38 -0500

Re: [PLUG] february meeting location - convention center / cigna

On Tuesday 09 January 2001 15:05, you wrote:

> > At the last (january) meeting, there was discussion of holding the next
> (february) meeting at cigna instead of the convention center.
>
> I didn't notice significant objection at the meeting.  Either way, we
> should make a decesion.

I can deal with Cigna. As John Kirk says, Internet access would always be a
help, but it's tough to beat that nice room. And signing up in advance is a
very small price to pay for a nice professional classroom atmosphere like
that.

And it's not THAT far from the train station. 1 block.

So it ain't ideal. It's drawbacks aren't overwhelming.