Inkdog.com Staff on Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:57:19 -0500

[PLUG] 2.4 Kernel release

Kinda newbish question.. BUT

Is it out?  Are the distros going to offer patchs and or a spot to download
it at?

Or is it something that I can obtain from linux.org or something of the
like....

And one last question... is this the offical from Linus release?  That big
break throught that was supposed to happen last year at some point?

Sorry for the confusion but I am buying some new systems soon both for home
and work.. and I like to use the latest STABLE stuff :P

Thanks

Anthony