Daniel G Roberts on Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:56:22 -0500

Re: [PLUG] IBM laptop and serial port troubles

Actually..this isn't a winmodem..it is an ISDN modem that works jsut fine hooked up to
my other linux system..

And I am sorry I can't take up offers to bring the laptop to the meeting..eventhough I
wish I could..

I appreciate all suggestions though!!

Dan