Barry Spindler on Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:37:55 -0500

Re: [PLUG] pkspxycwrap

At http://www.guug.de/~roessler/bits.html
There's a program called pkspxy, PGP Public Keyserver Proxy.
In the tarball there is a client called pkspxyc.. and in the samples
dir there is a wrap.sh. So mayb samples/wrap.sh is the elusive pkspxycwrap. :)
Theres also a Debain package for both the server (pkspxy) and
the client (pkspxyc). The client package comes with the wrap.sh in
/usr/doc/pkspxyc/examples/wrap.sh. :)
Hope this helps.

	--Barry