MaD dUCK on Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:43:30 -0500

Re: [PLUG] PLUG T-Shirts (Was LinuxWorld Expo)

also sprach Beldon (on Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:00:38PM -0500):
> I was thinking something like Tux flying a kite in a thunderstorm, or signing
> the Declaration of independance (pretty apt image there [no pun intended]),
> or something along those lines.

well, not that i am a very active member of PLUG so far, but could we
somehow please keep the politics out of this??? sure, i understand
that philly doesn't have havana-smokin' cab-maniacs comparable to new
york's, but i don't really see the big connection between politics and
linux. but if you ask me, i couldn't really think of anything better.

so if we have tux sign the declaration of independence, could we
somehow slip a microsoft on there? beldon correctly pointed out that
linux can stand on its own two feet without the need to meet up to
windows, but after all, linux is also independence from the redmond
diletants...

martin

[greetings from the heart of the sun]# echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net
--