Rupert Heesom on Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:40:16 -0400

[PLUG] web authoring tools under Linux

I've never done web authoring, but I know of some windows based packages
which do web stuff, like Adobe Go-live, MS Frontpage, Dreamweaver, etc.

What packages or tools are used under Linux.   I don't seem to remember
coming across anything in the press or mail lists re web authoring, just
web serving.

Are packages like gimp used?   Is something like Dreamweaver or other
commercial packages available for Linux?

--
regs
rupert