B. on Tue, 8 May 2001 11:10:37 -0400

Re: [PLUG] KDE Country code solved

I liked the way Nautilus looked, but it was a memory hog and it was slow.  I really don't needmy mp3 collection to start playing because I left my mouse pointer on it.

I basically use the same setup,  KDE 2.1 and run the few gnome apps I
like.

I also find it interesting that if I use Evolution in Naultius I get
alot more seg errors.  But I fum leave running in KDE it will be days
before I have a problem

Joseph B. Welsh
Windows/Unix/Oracle Admin
Colonial Penn Life Insurance