epike on Wed, 9 May 2001 10:22:27 -0400

Re: [PLUG] certifications question

Well thank you for your inputs..I just ordered the reviewer
book from cheapbytes.com (since I had to get some rh7.1
disks anyway) and I will register for the exam when I am
ready...mostly same reason as yours.  More & more people
are starting to use linux, even in our office.

PS, how long does it take to schedule an exam? I am thinking
of studying first then registering later when ready.

thanks,
JondZ