Erik Yunghans on Wed, 16 May 2001 08:49:11 -0400

[PLUG] [OT] DEC Alpha 600au Workstation for Sale

so here it is, my baby. but, a new car is needed so
this is up for grabs.

DEC Alpha Workstation 600au (Miata) Workstation
- Alpha 600 Mhz. 64bit Processor
- 2 4 GB SCSI Drives Installed
- 12x CD-ROM Installed
- Onboard Sound (compatible with Linux!)
- Matrox Millenium GFX Card
- QLogic SCSI Card
- 128 MB of RAM (I think, I can't remember offhand
actually, it might have more)
- Dual Ethernet Cards (One onboard, one in a PCI Slot)

The machine works great, and has had an uptime of
about 160 days without failure. It has been my trusty
Linux box for quite some time now currently running
Slack with a 2.4 Kernel, sound/X and everything work
on this box. Honestly, it's a great medium sized
server and is very linux-friendly.

If anyone is interested, email me back. I'll entertain
any price, but on the street they are around 1,500 for
a similar config.

Let me know, I can ship it anywhere by UPS for free.

Thanks!
Erik

http://auctions.yahoo.com/