Bill Jonas on Sat, 2 Jun 2001 20:10:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] big complications with this months meeting

On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 03:52:16PM -0400, Michael C. Toren wrote:
> The Spring Mill station (*not* the Conshohocken station) is about two
> city blocks from Lee Park, which the R6 Norristown line passes through.

When I worked for Netaxs, I had car troubles and had to take Septa for
about two weeks.  Don't listen to what they tell you on their customer
service line, it'll take you about twice as long to get there.  ;)

I found that the easiest way for me (I live in Media) was to take the
regional rail the whole way.  (YMMV if you live closer to Conshy, or in
Upper Darby, etc.)  After you get off the train and it leaves, cross the
tracks and make for the main road.  (If you're facing the tracks after
you get off, it will be in the one-to-two-o'clock direction if you put
12:00 directly in front of you.)  The traffic light is the intersection
of North Lane (which ends in a tee into the other road and the
parking-lot-type-area where you find yourself) and another road whose
name escapes me at the moment.  The big office park across the road is
Lee Park, where Netaxs is located.  I'll defer the giving of further
directions to mct, so that he can specify which entrance to use.

"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others,  we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and
this we should do freely and generously."          -- Benjamin Franklin