John Beck on Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:40:07 -0400

Re: [PLUG] need more meeting location options

I'd be happy to play treasurer, if it meant getting / keeping a good meeting
location that everyone is happy with.  What are everyone's thoughts...?  I
would be comfortable with $2- 3 per month...

As for publicity, what about participating in various community events
sponsored by the host?  Or even better, maybe PLUG could get involved in a
community event, which would be great for us, and tag along the host's name,
which is free pub for them in exchange for a meeting location...  Or we
could have our members promote (not sure how - discrete banner ad, mention,
etc.) the host on our personal web sites.

Those our just some thoughts... Maybe at the next meeting we can spend a few
minutes brainstorming how best to get PLUG's name out, and what we could to
offer a host a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Thanks!