Brian Kirk on Sat, 14 Jul 2001 20:20:08 -0400

[PLUG] Wireless ethernet in apartment building

Hi, I'm a new member here.  I'm currently trying to share my bandwidth
with people in my apartment building, but our landlord doesn't seem too
keen on running cables everywhere.  Has anyone had any luck with wireless
networking under linux, and what kind of power does it have?  I mean,
could it go through say the walls of old victorian houses?
A couple of the kids are ready to run linux if we could just get this
working, so any help is much appreciated.
Thanks.

--
Brian Kirk
www.primuul.com