M. Jackson Wilkinson on Mon, 20 Aug 2001 14:10:11 +0200

Re: [PLUG] bouncing html sent to this list ?

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 05:12:50AM -0400, pinkee@cavegirl.org wrote:
> I admit it! It was my idea! But I always intended that the mail be
> bounced with an explanation why. To simply bounce it would serve no
> purpose. I think Darxus was being overly terse in teh initial post, and
> that may have sparked more controversy than necessary.

great! since you were the only person to think of such things, perhaps you
should patent it, and each list member should send you a check for a penny
each time the list (potentially) bounces a post!  I'm glad that we on the
list have people like you to come up with these ideas that no one had
mentioned on the list before!

--
M. Jackson Wilkinson <jackw@jounce.net>
Jounce Multimedia Services