pinkee on Tue, 21 Aug 2001 08:30:08 +0200

Re: [PLUG] bouncing html sent to this list ?

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 08:03:40AM -0400, M. Jackson Wilkinson wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 05:12:50AM -0400, pinkee@cavegirl.org wrote:
> > I admit it! It was my idea! But I always intended that the mail be
> > bounced with an explanation why. To simply bounce it would serve no
> > purpose. I think Darxus was being overly terse in teh initial post, and
> > that may have sparked more controversy than necessary.
>
> great! since you were the only person to think of such things, perhaps you
> should patent it, and each list member should send you a check for a penny
> each time the list (potentially) bounces a post!  I'm glad that we on the
> list have people like you to come up with these ideas that no one had
> mentioned on the list before!

I think that perhaps you either misunderstood the tone or content of my
post. I realize I am not the only person to think of such things. It was
an idea, apparently a controversial one, but hardly original. Is there a reason for the, erm, harshness of this?

kristin

--
www.cavegirl.org
www.mydarlingchild.com