Darxus on Tue, 11 Sep 2001 01:40:26 +0200

[PLUG] Fwd: Epochal question

----- Forwarded message from "Kanaley, Reid" <Reid.Kanaley@phillynews.com> -----

Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:14:23 -0400
From: "Kanaley, Reid" <Reid.Kanaley@phillynews.com>
To: darxus@chaosreigns.com
Subject: Epochal question

Hi.
 I'm a writer at the Philadelphia Inquirer. Right now I'm trying to find out
if there are any unusual problems related to the weekend's 1 billion second
turnover on the Unix/linux clock. Can you help? We apparently had a software
problem here at the newspaper. Can you give me a call, or respond with a
phone nubmer and name? Thanks a lot.
Reid Kanaley

Yours, etc.,

Reid Kanaley, staff writer, Philadelphia Inquirer
400 N. Broad St., Philadelphia, PA 19130
215.854.5026 (fax 215.854.5553)
reid.kanaley@phillynews.com

----- End forwarded message -----

--