Arthur Alexion on Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:50:14 +0200

Re: [PLUG] plug meeting tonight ?

Yes, and around 3 PM I got a call from someone on 28th St.  She told me
that most people are still working in her building, primarily because
they have no way of getting home anyway.  She expected to be working a
normal day tomorrow.

art

On 9/11/01, 3:17:00 PM, gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net> wrote
regarding Re: [PLUG] plug meeting tonight ?: